Il est venu avec nous quand nous avons déménagé. Petit arbrisseau pas très développé. On nous répétait qu'il était impossible de transplanter un "jinchoge", qu'il mourrait.
Il n'est pas mort, il est même de plus en plus beau et odorant en février !
Recette pour une transplantation réussie:
Arbuste, racines et terre dans laquelle il s'était développé enlevés ensemble.
Un trou spacieux dans le nouveau sol.
Des sceaux d'eau pour attendrir la nouvelle terre.
Placement de l'arbuste avec sa terre dans le trou, avec amour et meilleurs vœux de réussite.
Terre et beaucoup d'eau pour l'entourer, le nourir.
De l'eau encore et encore pendant quelque temps pour que les racines prennent bien.
Je me dis…
Je suis comme le "jinchoge"…
this morning, I'm looking outside, through the doors, at the garden. Besides the leaves and branches scattered by yesterday's typhoon, my eyes rest on the "jinchoge". It came with us when we moved here. A not very strong little tree. People kept saying that you can't transplant a "jinchoge", that it would die…
It didn't die, it is even more and more gorgeous and fragrant in february !
Receipe for a successful relocation:
Tree, roots and the soil in wich it developped, removed together.
A spacious hole in the new ground.
Buckets of water to soften the new soil.
Place the tree with its soil in the hole, with love and best wishes for success.
Add soil and a lot of water, to surround it, nourish it.
Water again… and again for some time so that the roots "catch".
I wonder…
I am like the "jinchoge"…
1 commentaire:
"jincyoge"story is nice.
I feel your love to Nature.
I like your photo very much.
Enregistrer un commentaire